Journal Publication Policy
- The authors of submitted articles must include their affiliation in the billing; moreover, there should be only one corresponding author.
- No author is allowed to have more than one article in an issue, regardless of position in the billing.
- Articles should be an original work.
- Articles should have a maximum of 5 authors, ordered beginning with the first author having the greatest contribution in the research.
- If authors committed research malpractice, upon verification, published articles would be retracted.
- Articles should be submitted through the website.
- Proper capitalization should be observed.
- Page numbers, headers and footer should not be inserted.
- Designated corresponding author in each submission should not change his/her email address
- A journal issue will not have more than 3o research articles.
Download the file here.